Sunday, March 18, 2012

Words of the hiding mute

Upon first light your eyes twinkle, with kind grace for a beauty so gentle,
How they sparkle, with innocence so rare, a treasure indeed such incredible flare,
How beautiful they be, so calm, so tender, so serene with resolute so deep,
A silent prayer for they must never weep.

A messenger of hope, of love, of tranquility, of supreme joy intertwined,
Sweet Eliena,
In you an angel, I find.

Hair reminiscent of the ocean glistening on a quiet starry night,
The moon covers her eyes in shame for your shine is brighter than her light,
Your smile made me believe in an idea so vibrant,
In simplicity resides magnificence so radiant.

Enough I cannot enunciate on a beauty such as yours oh maiden divine,
For it is not your heavenly smile alone that brings forth a beauty so sublime,
But a quality, near extinct in this world of suits and ties,
The presence of good in a pure heart, that spill onto your eyes.

Change not for time or tide oh pretty one, in this game of life that awaits you,
You are the tourniquet, the salvation, the green,
On this planet of blue.

Whose thoughts can these be you wonder,
Who am I?

You need not know me, but I know you,
For I am every man who has for even once,
Looked at you.

No comments: