Thursday, March 18, 2010

Checking Chacking Testing Tasting Testes

Checking, cheykeeng, taste taste taste, uaan too theeree phor! helu? helu?? well, it seems that my blog is up and friggin running! I see this as the start to a long n beautiful relationship.. damn.. y does that not sound nice? oh yeah, i know! cuz im tokin bout a friggin blog site thats y! well, I'll 4get that I actually typed out the previous line n get on with it. This is my 1st blog.. kinda.. so I jes wanned 2 c how it looks like!! This is so exciting I can go off to sleep with my face on my keypad! considering the fact that my face is already on the keypad n im typing with my nose cuz i dont feel like using my hands, I'll jes post this little nonsensical blog n go 2 sleep, so that I can come up with actual blogs from 2moro onwards! n hopefully, it's gonna b fun!! yahoo!...?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds lik ur blog!! alrite!!
:P