Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goa dearest

So, I went to Goa a couple of weeks back, amazing place n what i mean by amazing is food, beer and tons of hot women in almost no clothes (this excludes the old aunties in bikinis who thought that no1 was watching them, well, aunties, ppl did n they did not like what they saw.. GOD did not like what he saw, the waves ran away from what they saw n thankfully, my specs jumped in2 the ocean with what it saw) Indeed, I was in Goa without specs for 3 whole days, so my best memories of Goa are the taste of the food and beer and the outlines of women whom my friends called hot. Dunno if they were making fun of me, cuz they could've easily been pointing at a fruit vendor or a guy in an ultra small swim suit describing them 2 me as hot chicks. I dunno, but I'd like to think that they didn't. Apart from the fact that I was blind Goa, it was fun! (I kudn't get lenses or specs made cuz of complicated reasons which could have been easily typed out in this very space within a few words but I'd rather waste ur time.)
Did some water sports which led me to drinking at least a gallon of sea water and with para sailing, my ass was in mid air for not more than a minute. So yeah, it was fun. The amazing beach, the friendly people, the amazing sea food, the cheapest booze n the hottest of women.. aaah, hopefully heaven's gonna be like this. (Dear god, if not a beach atleast have some hot women.. in the strib club).
However, I didn't drink much, for some reason I didn't wanna drink, just eat! N so I ate, like a whale. so all in all, a good trip with blurred memories that will last forever!

No comments: